Course IntroductionPromoting your message clearly to the right people
What's it about?
Telesales communications, like other marketing skills, requires strong, targeted messaging to boost your brand and bottom line. This workshop is about how to reach the person who makes decisions and how to establish rapport, while promoting your offering clearly and presenting solutions.
Who should attend?
The workshop is designed specifically for sales people who are telephone based and involved in cold Calling and / or up selling into new and existing accounts.
- Clear and engaging messages
- Strategic thinking and conversation planning
- Dealing with objections
- Building credibility, trust and rapport
- Identifying and using your Sales Value Proposition
- Presenting a pitch with impact
- Best practice guidelines
Telesales professionals will benefit from understanding how to measure the needs and responses of potential customers to ensure they can engage them throughout a sales pitch. This workshop will also help to uplift sales of the Telesales professional and identify key elements of the sales process to enhance capabilities of any people working in a 'sales through service' environment.
Course Structure Highlights
- Articulation and presentation manner
- Identifying and locating the decision maker and getting past the gate-keeper
- Establishing credibility
- Opening pitch and objection handling at the start of the call
- Company offerings, case studies and anecdotes
- Probing for information
- Differentiating your organisation/offering from the competition
- Understanding the prospect needs
- Attentiveness and listening
- Concluding the sale
- Dealing with objections when concluding the sale
- Agreeing next steps and negotiating deadlines